Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ryan Pearson Is The Future PERIOD



Ryan Pearson From far rockaway Queens Ny is the future of basketball players period. He is a hard working kid and a good friend of mines standing at 6'6 ryan is a problem no joke.
Ryan attends christ the king in queens and will be going to George Mason in the 08 fall. he also throw up 28.7 ppg and 11 boards goddamn that boy is good. I remember seeing my dude Ryan in the hood Talling then all his other classmate and i was asking myself why is this tall as kid hanging with these little kids not realize that ryan is 4 years young then myself. I never seen a kid at his age to have so much passion, love and drive for his childhood dreams which is to play in the NBA one day yo ryan you better hold down my tix my dude because over here in nunnie's world we know u going to the big times And shoutout to my Boy Karly for all the love he show ryan by going to almost all his game true friend right there
peace out nunnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nunnie just know that Ryan is "THE MAN" at what he does. Basketball is his destiny.