Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to Nunnies world


Hello people and welcome to something out the ordinary yes i said welcome to my world i made this blog page to let people in on my life and the thing i do when i am being me thats right nunnie. Here is a lil bio on me.

my name is nunnie and i am 21 rasied in Far rock queens New York I am down with the greatest team that ever touch this earth rockstar society/ Rated R. I am a young Filmmaker trying to get my stuff out there and also a party promoter. I use to dance but i gave it up now my team and i have a clothin line coming out called rockstar soicety and its hot. My style is mos def different from the rest i teill you that much. I love all types of music no matter who it is. If it catch my ear i am down 4 the cause. Everyone Seat back and buckle up for this epic ride you all are about to take with me nunnie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u nunnie

Anonymous said...

My nigga da always doing his own thing thats why i fuck with my nigga Da nigga is different and shit

Nunnie21 said...

Welcome to my world

Anonymous said...

Your not different ur unique one of a kind!! That's y there is only 1 u & people luv ya! U r making a breakthrough not a breakdown. So to all da haters keep hatin & all the supporters keep supporting. Mommy will always luv ya because ur my Nunnie who will be making crazy money! Ur time is coming!

NOBODY CAN BREAK OUR BOND!!!
God Has Blessed You

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tell dem to look out for your Mom & Cousin's Stiletto Line. Yup let em know we r bringing Diva Statis bac! They r gonna be HOT!! They will be blingin & the men will be singin! So ladies throw away those Tims & Jordans & get ur Sexy on 4 real!

Anonymous said...

love u nunnie

Anonymous said...

wow nunnie you bloging now thats wassup

Anonymous said...

So hot