Monday, June 2, 2008

Kase File #3


You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea.
-Medgar Evers
.....But what if I was killed?? Is there an idea to keep alive?? No. Because I have done nothing in 20 years of life. I am more scared of dying and being forgotten than dying itself. If I could change the world in an instance I would gladly take an assassins bullet than a life with no meaning. Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live. I myself have begun to live, I just do not know what for. Is it to become the next President Of The United States or to be the next mass murderer?? Whether either will happen only time will tell. I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. How will I become immortal?? This I do not know as of now but it MUST happen. Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other. This shall become my mission for the rest of my life. I must do what I feel we all can do and that is make a lasting impact on the world. Whether it is sacrificing myself for another or taking the life of someone to save another I must do it.

A dying man needs to die, as a tired man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist. When the time comes I will not resist...

No comments: